About Sally Dooley
Sally is a highly engaging and experienced facilitator, speaker and executive coach. Her capacity to quickly build strong rapport with her participants, whether in a group context or one-on-one, creates a very positive and interactive learning environment where participants thrive and are enabled to create lasting change. Her Masters in Training and Development as well as an ongoing commitment to professional excellence, including a recent 12 month Train the Trainer program with Jack Canfield, ensure that her approach remains cutting edge in her field.
Over a career spanning twenty years, Sally has worked with thousands of leaders and managers in government, private and community sectors, specialising in a wide range of leadership, people management and personal development areas. This, combined with her own experience in leading teams, has given her an in-depth understanding of the current issues and challenges facing leaders, as well as the capacity to empower leaders to identify strategies that work in their own contexts.
Sally is passionate about helping leaders to identify and maximise their unique potential so they can create highly performing, happy and healthy teams. She has a particular interest in helping women leaders identify and breakthrough their individual barriers so they can lead with excellence and reach their highest potential.
Qualifications, Training and Professional Memberships
- Masters Training and Development, Griffith University
- Bachelor of Arts, Social Sciences
- Cert IV, Counselling
- Canfield Training Group (USA) Train the Trainer (12 month coaching and training program)
- Frazer Holmes, Coaching Foundations Program
- Frazer Holmes, Coaching Mentoring Program (12 month program)
- Brendon Burchard, Experts Academy
- Member, International Leadership Association
- Member, International Coaching Federation
Coaching and Facilitation Tools
- Herrmann Brain Dominance Indicator (HBDI) accredited
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) accredited
- Harrison Assessment (Employee Development) accredited
- Experience in a range of 360 degree feedback tools